Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: August 23, 2010



Monday: Kielbasa, sauerkraut & pierogies.
Tuesday: Something out, since I will be in Boston!
Wednesday: Whatever I can find in the airport, I suspect, since I will be on my way home from Boston.
Thursday: Chicken & gravy in the crockpot, served over mashed potatoes, and some warm hot buttery biscuits.
Friday: Smoked pork chops, wild rice and Asparagus Parmesan Au Gratin.
Saturday: (new recipe!) Greek-Style Stuffed Zucchini with Tomatoes.
Sunday: Cleaning up leftovers.

We stuck with last week's menu, to the letter, with one exception: Sunday, when I ended up just cleaning up leftovers, so that new recipe will just have to wait. Saturday ended up being a stop at Five Guys for burgers -- mmmmmm... The Turkey Tettrazini was an adaptation of the existing Chicken Tettrazini recipe & was very very tasty.

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP