Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beliefs.

I believe that a relationship is only as strong as the trust that exists within it.

I believe that it's ok to just "do nothing" for a while.

I believe that a positive outlook is a choice I make every single morning.

I believe that no matter what happens today, tomorrow brings a fresh start.

I believe that sometimes ice cream for dinner is absolutely necessary.

I believe in the value of photographs.

I believe that, though his definition may change from one phase of my life to the next, Santa Claus is real.

I believe that there is nothing like seeing a game at Fenway Park.

I believe that comfortable silence can be the best conversation ever.

I believe this world could use more compassion.

I believe that the traffic light will never ever be red when you actually want it to.

I believe I have the best ideas when I cannot write them down.

I believe in the bright side, friendly smiles, gratitude and that good ultimately outweighs bad.

I believe it is important to be genuine.

I believe in God.

I believe no one can force their beliefs onto another, because convictions must come from deep inside and without conviction, you have no belief.

4 with their own thoughts:

Jules Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:51:00 AM  

I believe you have very valid points and I have that same problem with ideas and nothing to write on.

Have a good day :D
Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Janet Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:13:00 PM  

so many of those I agree with you on :-)

Rachel Wednesday, August 11, 2010 6:53:00 PM  

I love this list :) It's inspiring.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, August 15, 2010 6:29:00 PM  

Awesome list and I believe in many of these as well. Very well worded Dawn, great post :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP