Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Want Wednesday: August 18, 2010

**I have been looking & looking for a fruit bowl of some sort, but nothing I've found seems to suit my taste well enough to shell out the cash. (I've become very disciplined with my spending, and while I won't flat out refuse to part with my hard-earned pennies, I must truly need and/or really *love* something to make the purchase.) Well, I've found it. I Want these Farmers Market Baskets, one of each size please!


**It's kind of hard to tell, but the paddle in the middle is a speech bubble, upon which you can write with a dry erase marker. I think this would be a hilarious addition to certain photographic situation. I Want one. Badly.


**Right now, I save twist ties to re-use (a trait I inherited from Gram, I think), because I hate those bread products that use those flat plastic pieces, but now I Want these cool re-usable bag clips!


**I Want some different throw pillows for my couch. I am just not a fan of the ones I have right now. The pattern bugs me, yes, but not as much as the zipper tabs that constantly pop up & stab me. When I was at Target this past weekend, I saw some possibilities, which I am now mulling over. And I also saw some that would be perfect for my bed, which currently has none!

7 with their own thoughts:

Mega Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:16:00 PM  

You know you're getting old when you get excited about bag clips- I mean, uh, how exciting! Bag clips!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:34:00 PM  

Mega: I am also old enough that I no longer care if someone thinks I am cool or not. I like useful stuff for my kitchen. What's it to ya? =P

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:35:00 PM  

Well, I was going to say, the fruit baskets are cute, but look at those bag clips! LOL! I'm also too cold to care what others think, and hey, my "job" as it were, is home management :) I bet you found some cute pillows at Target, that's definitely my go-to place for cute home decor.

Off to follow the link for the bag clips (since I too, collect twist ties and rubber bands!) :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, August 20, 2010 8:29:00 AM  

Stacy: Maybe it's just an "October baby" thing? ;-)

*krystyn* Friday, August 20, 2010 6:24:00 PM  

Those bag clips are neat...I have a couple cute Chester the Cheetah clips (from when I worked @ Pepsi)..they are wonderful. I also despise those flat plastic bag clips!

Chele76 Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:49:00 AM  

regarding the bag clips - if you have an ikea near you, you can get a big bag of assorted sized for like $5. Check 'em out!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:52:00 AM  

Chele: Sadly, the closest IKEA is 30 miles & 2 toll roads away from me. It actually ends up being cheaper to order these online... =/ But thanks for mentioning it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP