Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Stream of Consciousness: August 23, 2010



I am probably one of the more genuinely happy, optimistic & content people living on Planet Earth. I am generally filled with sunshine (which probably forces most of the people I know to wear emotional sunglasses around me as a result of the cheerful glare) and my grey days are rare.

Kind of like that forecast.

The only day that matters on that whole forecast is Wednesday. The first day listed. I feel like I am trapped in that Sesame Street game of "one of these is not the same" and I am *far* from amused, Mother Nature. I don't care if it isn't sunny (overcast would actually be welcome). I don't care if it isn't warm (I don't expect to be when I come up there anyway, not even in August). I don't even care if it drizzles the whole darn time. But a SIXTY PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN?? Until the evening? REALLY?!

I have to be on an 8:20pm flight Wednesday evening. I cannot stay longer. I don't know what you're cooking up with the baseball gods, but I am *imploring* you: The conditions don't have to be perfect, but please let me see this game...

And no, I still wouldn't want the Sox to play in a dome. I'll take my chances.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP