Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Want Wednesday: August 4, 2010

**I Want to actually read the books Carrie writes over the course of S&TC (plus two movies). That's right. I want to read books that don't exist. It's just that I love the "voice" of Carrie Bradshaw, and I'd be willing to bet those books would have me engaged & laughing & nodding along. I wish they were somewhere to be read.

**I Want this camera bag. In red & white stripes. I do not want to spend that kind of money though. Or more specifically, I cannot justify it to myself when I have a perfectly good (even if small & boring) brand new camera bag already. No thanks to Pocklock who Twittered the link to the bag in the first place. ;-)


**I don't *need* new plates. The ones I have are truly perfectly fine. But I Want (after much deliberation & consideration) Fiesta Dinnerware. Not all one color. I think I would like to mix and match between scarlet (for sure) and maybe cobalt...or perhaps chocolate, with maybe a little strategically-placed white? I think what I like is the idea of a simple design that would let me create visual interest with color... Ahhh, maybe someday...

**I Want to try the Margherita pizza at the new restaurant, Via Napoli, in the Italy pavilion at Epcot. Because if there is anything I can't resist, it's tomatoes, basil and mozzarella.

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, August 15, 2010 6:34:00 PM  

Oh my, look at those bags!

I didn't *need* new dinner plates either, but a couple of years ago, I thought and researched and looked and agonized and finally decided on Fiestaware. I started with four colors and would add more if I had space. Mine are the primary colors - red (Scarlet), yellow (Sunflower), blue (cobalt, Tim picked this one) and green (Shamrock, my favorite, Tim hates it and won't eat out of any of the green ones!). I want to add that peacock blue one and I like the new chocolate one too. Alas, I need a lot more space though. I held on to the dishes I had before we got married, which we finished out into a 12 piece set, Mikasa French Countryside. Plain white. I got tired of them after a while and wanted COLOR!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, August 16, 2010 8:41:00 AM  

That is *exactly* how I feel, Stacy! Mine are white too & just..blah.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP