Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things 7:365

1. rain on the roof.

2. re-runs of Frasier.

3. checkbook that balances on the first try.

4. a comfy bed--even if it's so comfy i don't want to get out of it when the alarm goes off.

5. the big silver jingle bell hanging on my cabinet door that rings softly when i open it.


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

kreed Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:50:00 PM  

So is the jingle bell on the cabinet to let you know if their is a cabinet raider in your house?

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:52:00 PM  

LOL! No it's just one of my Winter decorations. =) If it rings & it's not me opening the cabinet, I have some serious troubles!

Ted D Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:28:00 PM  

Frasier. I'd forgotten how funny that show really was.

Nichole M Friday, January 30, 2009 3:42:00 PM  

Love Frasier. Who's more Niles... me or Daniel? Daniel insists that *he's* Frasier and *I'm* Niles. :-P

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:40:00 PM  

Nichole: I have given this some thought while I watched the reruns the last few evenings. I have to admit that some of the things Niles says & does, as well as his mannerisms... I can *totally* see interchanging him with Daniel, which makes it even funnier!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP