Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Grace in Small Things 6:365

1. Gardenia scented shower gel.

2. that someone finally figured out that the tree i was trying to identify unsuccessfully is called the golden raintree.

3. being reminded of this favorite quote by j & e in nyc:
"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." (Laura Ingalls Wilder)

4. Kashi TLC crackers, Fire Roasted Vegetables flavor.

5. the realization that i have no needs that are not taken care of. every time i watch the news, i realize just how lucky i am. truly blessed. i may want for things, but i need nothing more.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Scott Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:16:00 AM  

I like #5. I hope to have that sense of inner peace at some point.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:55:00 PM  

It's still a work in progress. I don't always remember as well as I should. I think that's why I like this "project" so much. It really keeps your perspective focused on the good things in life.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP