Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-in: January 23, 2009



Friday Fill-in #108

1. Oh, I am so happy it's been cooler here for a few days because it sounds like we'll be back up close to 80 degrees next week!

2. it can both exciting & unnerving to make changes, big and little.

3. During this week's episode of Private Practice, I am afraid to say i cried because it was so heartwrenching & touching.

4. the former CEO of Merrill Lynch spent $87,000 on a rug and $35,000 on a toilet during the process of redecorating his office; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be able to stop time.

6. my iPod is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening at home, tomorrow my plans include getting some items crossed off my to-do list and Sunday, I want to get my grocery shopping out of the way early so i have the rest of the day to figure out how to stop time while it's still the weekend!

2 with their own thoughts:

Carrie Friday, January 23, 2009 11:15:00 PM  

The former Merrill Lynch CEO thing, holy..crazy. When you figure out the whole stopping time thing, could you let me know how ya did it too? I'd really like to be able to do that too.

Have a good weekend! :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 26, 2009 1:14:00 PM  

Rats. I did not figure out how to stop time. Have to work on it again this coming Friday. Although I am thinking I really should wait to implement it *after* baseball season starts...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP