Monday, January 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things 4:365

1. crickets chipring. i can close my eyes & immediately be transported back to my bedroom at my grandparents' house in the Summer, falling asleep at night, with the windows open (they didn't have air conditioning) & the crickets singing me to sleep.

2. a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

3. catnaps snuggled up on the couch.

4. blog posts that make me laugh on Monday morning.

5. lying in bed reading til i get sleepy.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, January 30, 2009 2:40:00 PM  

I love crickets, too :-) You know what cracks me up tho? On tv, at night, when there's crickets chirping in the background of some show where you KNOW the windows aren't open.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP