Sunday, January 25, 2009

20 Questions: January 25, 2009

1. World Cup final, Olympic Games, Superbowl, World Series, NBA finals, Stanley Cup... which one would you like to attend?
World Series, no question about it.

2. If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them?
hmmmm... totally up to me? Emma Claire and Jack Ethan.

3. 5 Biggest Purchases of 2008:
airfare to California. bridesmaid dress for Alison's wedding. tickets to see the Sox play in Tampa. Disney pass. printer/scanner.

4. What 3 words do you think of when I say Italy?
food. Rome. boot.

5. How fond of vegetables are you? Which ones are your favorite?
i *love* vegetables. in fact, if i haven't eaten enough of them, i start to crave them! i like many veggies, but my favorites are probably broccoli & peas.

6. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be:
Monica.

7. 5 of your pet peeves.
when people treat my desk (at work) like it is Office Max. the way sales people in a store hound you every three minutes...unless you actually need one for something & then you can't find one. that i appear to be the only human being at work who knows how to put more paper in any of the office equipment. when baseball players "have" to spit between every pitch. telemarketing phone calls that ask me to please wait on the line & someone will be with me momentarily--umm NO.

8. What was the last thing you regret buying?
i'm pretty careful when it comes to spending my money, so my regretful purchases are rare. i actually can't remember the last thing i bought that i wish i hadn't!

9. What three things come to your mind when I say the word “Fresh”?
produce. Spring. Bounce dryer sheets.

10. Cheers, Mash, or Seinfeld?
Cheers.

11. I should be:
putting away my clean laundry.

12. What is something that you really should get rid of, but haven’t?
my scrapbooking supplies, since i can't remember the last time i even felt the slightest twinge. i keep thinking i will get the itch to though, so i haven't gotten rid of it. yet.

13. Do you think that a person can really change?
i think they can, if they really want to. i also think it's easy to *say* you'll change and maybe even try it. it's much harder to actually do it successfully though.

14. In your opinion, what is the best tv show that isn’t on the air anymore?
Boston Legal. (before Boston Legal ended this season, i would have said either Friends or Sex & the City.)

15. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forgive. but sometimes i think you haven't *really* forgiven until you can forget.

16. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
if i'm actually placing an order for something specific, chicken & broccoli or sweet-and-sour chicken.

17. Is your blog a dirty little secret, or do you tell everyone you meet about it?
it's not a secret but i don't make a point to actually tell many people about it. if they find it, fine, but i'm not going to direct anyone there.

18. Your personal candy heart would say:
give me chocolate.

19. You're having a bowl of soup. Your choice.
clam chowdah. New England, not Manhattan. Boston over New York, every time.

20. What can’t you miss?
Sox games. 162 regular season games & i bet i don't see maybe a half dozen, tops.

4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, January 26, 2009 10:39:00 AM  

These were all good, fun questions! Look at you, choosing the World Series over the Superbowl :)

I'm totally with you on #12, the scrapping supplies. I need to do something with mine, but I have so many, such a huge investment, and I keep thinking that I'll get back to it. But I haven't done much in years, really since I started blogging. Sigh. Maybe one day. Maybe. Maybe not :)

*krystyn* Monday, January 26, 2009 11:18:00 AM  

Love the baby names.

What about San Fran Clam Chowder? It's good, but then I've never had any in Boston. Didn't even know they were 'famous' for it til a few days ago (I live under a rock apparently)...I love love love Clam Chowder...now I wish I was having it for lunch.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 26, 2009 1:24:00 PM  

Stacy: I like my NFL on tv. Where it's warm and I can actually see everything. Where there are no drunken fools spilling on me or stepping on me. And where the snacks are free, I don't have to stand in any lines and I have a private bathroo. ;-)

Krystyn: I imagine you are especially partial to the boy name? =) I don't think I have ever even heard of San Francisco style clam chowder! I've heard of Manhattan and Rhode Island, and I will pass on those in favor of New England clam chowdah. I will have to see what this San Fan version is all about though. There is a recipe for New England style on my recipe blog! YUM.

Anonymous,  Monday, January 26, 2009 10:24:00 PM  

Nice batch of questions & answers. I so had you pegged as a Monica LOL The twin names are cute - Emma & Ethan and Jack and Claire would work nicely together too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP