Thursday, June 5, 2008

Snapshot From Along the Broken Road: May 2008

photo of me: sorry, none taken in the whole entire month of May. ::sniff::

1) current candle scents: Clean Cotton. Sweet Violet.

2) what i am currently reading: Real Simple magazine.

3) newest music i added my playlist: not a single new song this month. i have a list though.

4) movies i saw: 88 Minutes.

5) something yummy i made this month: nice big soft chocolate chip cookies. mmmmm....

6) the last place i ate out: Arby's.

7) something that made me cry: no tears! Little Miss Sunshine! =)

8) something that made me laugh: remembering favorite moments & episodes from Friends.

9) something i looked forward to this month: Memorial Day. that's a really long time between New Year & Memorial Day.

10) something i am thankful for: fresh fruits & veggies.

11) something i want to remember about this month: how lucky i am to have a job in this economy, not to mention one where i can blog & play online without fear of "being caught" -- even if they *do* make me crazy from time to time.

12) a photo i took this month:

11 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:44:00 AM  

//7) something that made me cry: no tears! Little Miss Sunshine! =)//

I'm floored you didn't say Lugo playing SS. ;)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:51:00 AM  

Ted: Bang my head on the wall? Yes. Want to throttle him with my bare hands? Yes. Consider stuffing him in a box of old smelly equipment & shipping him to Timbuktu? Yes. But he hasn't made me cry. Yet.

Heather Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:12:00 AM  

mmmmmmmmmmmm i want chocolate chip cookies........

Debi Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:24:00 AM  

#10 had me giggling. I know, fresh fruits and veggies really are something to be thankful for. But in kindergarten at Thanksgiving time each of the kids in Gray's class had to write about what they were thankful for. Most wrote "my family" or "my dog" or something like that. Gray wrote, "I am thankful for fruit, because I like fruit."

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:45:00 AM  

Great minds, Debi. ;-) LOL! I am just enjoying having fresh produce for a while. I grew on fruits direct from the orchard & veggies pulled out of the garden an hour before mealtime. Grocery store produce just is *not* the same.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, June 05, 2008 2:46:00 PM  

Fun one, and that's a great shot! I love fruits and veggies this time of year soon. I keep meaning to go to the farmer's market, but haven't yet. So much better than the grocery store stuff.

Yum - chocolate chip cookies!

New music, new music, yeah :)

Have a wonderful day!

Nichole M Thursday, June 05, 2008 5:48:00 PM  

There is *nothing* like summer fruit. yum yum!

Mega Thursday, June 05, 2008 6:18:00 PM  

So you DID eat at Arby's! I bet it was quite tasty.

Everytime I read Dawn's blog, an angel gets its wings, a puppy plays with a kitten, children run playfully through the meadow, and the theme song of the Patridge family starts playing my head.

Jeanne Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:01:00 PM  

This is a cool idea and it would make a great layout! Glad no tears this month and plenty of laughter.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:13:00 PM  

Mega: You are too much. LOL!

Jeanne: I do one of these every month. I changed up the one I was doing last year & I like my new version. They are fun to go back & read a little snapshot like this after some time passes! I'm glad I do this post each month.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP