Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday Fiver: June 22, 2008



Day is done

1. Last party you went to?
that would be Baby Girl's fourth birthday party two weeks ago.

2. Do you pee in the shower?
ummm. no. i have never had an emergency that required me to do that because i couldn't wait the five minutes it would take me to finish showering.

3. Have you ever fired a gun?
i sure have! about 18 months ago. and i think i did pretty well. i've probably forgotten most of what i was taught but it would most likely come back quickly with a refresher. here ya go, proof:


4. Where do you call home?
the place i live is home. and New England is "back home". and California is my "home away from home".

5. What's your favorite board game?
i loved board games. Scattergories is one. Monopoly. Clue. Life. and Cranium is tons of fun in a group (as long as i don't have to hum!)

11 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, June 23, 2008 12:37:00 AM  

totally just played scattergories tonight! way fun :)

Debi Monday, June 23, 2008 7:10:00 AM  

Oh, I love Scattergories, too...but I can't ever get anyone to play :(

Mom Monday, June 23, 2008 9:04:00 AM  

Love the photo, I have gone shooting a few times and I loved it.

Ted D Monday, June 23, 2008 9:06:00 AM  

I've never fired a gun, not even a shotgun.

Dirty Harry's got nothing on you! ;)

Mega Monday, June 23, 2008 9:59:00 AM  

You looking at me, punk?

gail@more than a song Monday, June 23, 2008 10:52:00 AM  

I think you got that target pretty good in that picture!
I love board games too, and Scrabble but no one will play with me.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, June 23, 2008 1:06:00 PM  

Fun meme, I LOVE that photo of you toting a gun! :) You look like you're a great shot.

You need to come visit me so I can have someone to play board games with. My better half thinks "just two" people playing is no fun, and will only play if there's a crowd involved :)

Anonymous,  Monday, June 23, 2008 1:14:00 PM  

Here are the stats for inquiring minds. Firearm was a Ruger Mark II in .22 rimfire. Distance was 21 feet, the range minimum. Stance was isoceles. Grip was two handed strong side. All shots were within the 9 ring or better. :)

Ingrid Monday, June 23, 2008 9:01:00 PM  

Dawn that picture is AWSOME! LOL! You look too cute to be holding that gun!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:09:00 AM  

Giuseppina: Isn't it? And even more fun the bigger the group!

Debi, Gail & Stacy: I would so play! Too bad we don't all live closer. We could get together for regular board game nights. Phooey on the ones who don't want to play!

Steph: I was surprised I liked it as much as I did!

Ted: It's something. I don't think think I could handle a shotgun but I didn't mind the little one! Still startled me a bit at first though.

Mega: See? Told you not to mess with me. ;-) Nah, just kidding. Anyone you need me to take care of?

Daniel: Darned if I remember anything you taught me though. =/

Ingrid: I am a woman of mystery. ;-) Gotta always keep 'em guessing. LOL!

Colleen Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:11:00 PM  

Dawn- Way to Go Charlie's Angels!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP