Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday's Feast: June 16, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Ninety Three

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

very much an optimist. if i get down, i don't usually get down for very long. i am a firm believer that we are responsible for our attitude. if we choose to have a gloomy & negative outlook, then we will be bitter. if we choose to be positive & cheerful, then we will find the silver lining without much trouble at all. there are always two ways to look at every situation, and whether we can control the circumstances or not, we can *always* control the way we react.

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
black ink please! for one very silly reason: when ever i write with blue ink, the pen seems to explode or leak.

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
i used to get a manicure once every two weeks, back when i lived in Connecticut. i had really nice long nails back then. but down here, i just can't afford the upkeep. i've never had a professional pedicure -- not crazy about anyone touching my feet because i am so ticklish -- but i do keep my toes sandal-ready!

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

sure have! two Fandango tickets and $750 from
Blingo

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

as if i have so many options. ha! it's in the corner of my living room.

5 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, June 16, 2008 1:14:00 PM  

Great feast, you eternal optimist, you! :) I love Blingo and I loved that you signed up under me, so I won too, yippee :)

Have a great day!

Anonymous,  Monday, June 16, 2008 1:35:00 PM  

I really think we have a lot in common from the comments we've made to each other etc. but I have to draw the line at favoring "black" as the pen choice...I'm a blue pen girl myself! I'm willing to overlook this one. small. thing. heehee!!! :-)

*krystyn* Monday, June 16, 2008 2:03:00 PM  

Howdy! I didn't know you also won Fandango tickets - wowo - you sure are a Blingo lucky gal!!

Ted D Monday, June 16, 2008 9:04:00 PM  

//i've never had a professional pedicure //

Hey! Neither have I!

;)

gail@more than a song Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:54:00 AM  

You sure hit it good with blingo and Stacy was rewarded too! It's good to be an optimist and I think you're right that we should choose to be positive and cheerful; it usually helps me!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP