Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i am your host, your *ghost* host

uh... right. ;-)

what i really meant to say is if you're looking for me, i am over here, guest-posting for Nichole while she in Chicago.

i'll see ya over there.











what are you still doing here? go on, get over there!

7 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:29:00 AM  

I just read your post on Nichole's blog and I know I've told you I plan(ned) to head down your way many times and believe me, I am always 'hoping/planning' to...it just seems that obstacles pop up that have prevented my trip down there.

I will get there and I want to meet you when I do get down there. If I don't make it sooner, the plan is to get down there when E is 4 yrs old...I know that is a long ways away and believe me, I hope to get there sooner...but we'll definitely be there in 2012....gosh that sounds so far away.

I sure hope you're still living there...

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:27:00 AM  

No worries, Krystyn! I was mostly speaking tongue in cheek there. And maybe sorta referring to the people who were actually *at* WDW and mentioned a meet-up but then fell off the face of the earth when they were actually here. Oh well. Their loss, right? ;-)

We'll get our meet-and-greet! =)

*krystyn* Wednesday, June 25, 2008 3:18:00 PM  

Yes, it was TOTALLY their loss. I didn't think you were speaking AT me, but it did make me want to leave you that note. I cannot wait for our trip to WDW and you'll be the first one I notify after I make the reservations. :-)

Mega Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:55:00 PM  

I already went over there. Why would I go again?

Rhea Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:08:00 AM  

All this moving around...I'm too lazy to click over there. hehe

Anonymous,  Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:58:00 AM  

If I move to Florida I think I might just ask you to introduce me to the joys of baseball.... I'm very ignorant. I can in return tell you what I know about cricket (which is pretty boring in comparison but the guys are hotter than rugby players in my opinion).

It's kind of cool you live so close to Disney, do you get sick of going there with people? And do you ride all the silly rides like the spinning tea cups? A certain man in my life wouldn't let me do those ones when I was there in March. Though I think he was just concerned that I get motion sickness!

Colleen Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:06:00 PM  

I went over there before i was here. I was clueless at first, but now i understand everything and it was awesome!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP