Tuesday, June 17, 2008

just call me Little Miss Sunshine

You Are a Positive Person


No one would accuse you of being too negative!
You're a naturally upbeat and optimistic person.
Like everyone else, you come across things you can't stand every day.
But unlike everyone else, you ignore what annoys you and focus on what uplifts you.

Are You Too Negative?

8 with their own thoughts:

Redbeard76 Tuesday, June 17, 2008 1:15:00 PM  

Me: You Are a Little Negative...

You can be negative from time to time, but you rarely go overboard.
You have a realistic view of the world, and most people appreciate your honest insights.

Like everyone else, you have your darker moods.
But when you're feeling super negative, you keep your feelings to yourself.

colleen Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:26:00 PM  

I didn't do the survey, a bit short on time, but if you're a postive person Dawn, which I'm sure you are, SPREAD THE WEALTH! It is a GIFT! I say, spend time, actively, developing it even further. :)

As for me, hum... more than being postive, I hope I one day truely believe that God works out all things for good. And I hope I can see, and speak that into the lives of others...

I've missed your blog!!!

Rhea Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:21:00 PM  

I think I go back and forth between being positive and negative...I guess I should take the quiz. :o)

Debi Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:23:00 PM  

I got that, too...I think that makes us lucky (and smart) people!

Ted D Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:06:00 PM  

I'm a positive person.

Who knew?

Mom Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:59:00 AM  

Well we all knew that already!! I am afraid to see what the quiz woudl say about me.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:36:00 AM  

YAY for positive people like You! I'm scared to take it to see what it says about me. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP