Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friday Fill-in: June 11, 2008



yes, late. ::hangs head in shame:: i was away. and busy. but i want to fill this out retroactive to this past weekend and this is the first chance i've had...

Friday Fill-in #75

1. Idle hands are available to be blogging so get to it!
2. I love just standing in the warm water pounding on my back when i'm in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when
the rest of the world is fast asleep, whether it's early morning or late at night.
4. The last tea I drank was in California because Daniel asked me to try some, to humor him, as i said i didn't care for tea & he thought perhaps i might like a different kind of tea -- i tried some & i still don't care for tea.
5. I like to hibernate in the Summer.
6. My mother grandmother always said
"It does no good to borrow trouble from tomorrow".
7. And as for the this past weekend, tonight I’m looking Friday night I looked forward to an uneventful flight to Connecticut, tomorrow Saturday my plans included getting to hang out with all my girlies and Sunday, I wanted to enjoy as much of Baby Girl's birthday party as i could before heading back to the airport!

6 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:47:00 AM  

sounds like you got *exactly* what you wanted :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:32:00 PM  

Well, since you were away, you're allowed - just this one time, LOL!

I love standing in the shower like that, especially in the winter when it's cold and I've got the hot water cranked up :)

I didn't drink tea at all until I met my husband. Coffee either. Now both are daily things for me. Oh, and I was in my 30's too, so don't give up on it yet!

Hope you had an awesome weekend :)

Nichole M Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:34:00 PM  

What tea was that? A fruity one? Did it taste like warm Koolaid? Hmmm... that doesn't sound very appealing either. Ok, I'll stop trying. But I can speak for Daniel. ;-)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:53:00 PM  

Who is to say your Friday Fill-In is "late"? I prefer to think of your post as ahead of the game. You put it up two days early, measured from *this* Friday! ;-)

Ted D Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:13:00 PM  

Was wondering where you were for a few days. I hope you had a great time!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:12:00 AM  

Chele: Yes, with the exception of some relief from the heat. =P

Stacy: I especially love that in the Winter too!

Nichole: I think it was peppermint?

Daniel: I *might* be able to pull off that angle if I hadn't done it retroactive to the past weekend.

Janet: Tell me about it! It was 63 when I got off the plane Friday night & that was the coolest it got all weekend! It was like I was still in Florida!

Ted: I did. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP