Friday, December 23, 2005

better late than never?

those of you who have been around for a while might recall the infamous "Phantom of the Blog"--my mysterious, anonymous leaver of comments.

well brace yourselves ladies & gentlemen. he finally has a reprisal to my "Phantom of the Blog" post! may be a wee bit overdue but it entertained me so much, i *had* to share. this kind of clever literary genius can not go unappreciated.

in my email i received the following:

"No, no," said Dawn. "By the hair of my chinny chin chin, I will not let you come in."

"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in," said the The hurricane.

So the hurricane huffed and he puffed and he huffed and he puffed. But the house of bricks did not fall down

and Dawn's whining about hurricanes in her blog slowed down a bit ;)

The hurricane was very angry, but he pretended not to be. He thought, "This is a clever chick. If I want to catch her I must pretend to be her friend."


So the hurricane said, "Dawn, if you will be ready at six o'clock in the morning, I will take you to Disney. We shall find some fudge.

"Very well," said Dawn. But the third little chick was a clever little chick. She knew that the hurricane just wanted to get her.

So the next morning the third little chick set off for Disney at five o'clock. She filled her basket with fudge. Then she hurried home before it was six o'clock

At six o'clock the hurricane knocked on the little chick’s door. "Are you ready, little chick?" he said.

"Oh! I have been to Disney," said Dawn. "I filled my basket with fudge."

The hurricane was very angry, but he pretended not to be

Then the hurricane said, "If you will be ready at five o'clock in the morning, I will take you to Epcott. We will get a giant turkey leg."

"Very well," said Dawn.

Next morning, Dawn set off at four o'clock to find a giant turkey leg. She was at the turkey leg stand, when the hurricane came along

Dawn was very frightened, but she pretended not to be. She said, "These are fine turkey legs, Mr. hurricane. I'll throw you one."

She threw one down, but it rolled away down the road. The hurricane ran after it.

Then she ran out of Epcott. She ran all the way home and shut her door quickly

The hurricane was very angry, but he still pretended not to be.

He went to the little chicks house and knocked on the door. "Dawn," he said, "if you will be ready at four o'clock this afternoon, I will take you to the fair. We will have some fun on the swings and roundabouts."

"Very well," said Dawn, since the fair is in Downtown Disney, its kind of like being in the park.

At two o'clock Dawn set off for the fair. She had great fun, riding on the swings and roundabouts.

Then she bought herself a Its a small world boat.

As Dawn was going home she saw hurricane coming up the hill. Dawn was very frightened, so she jumped inside her its a small world boat.

The boat began to roll down the hill. It rolled faster and faster. It knocked the hurricane down.

The hurricane did not know what had knocked him down. He was so frightened that he ran away as quickly as he could.

Dawn jumped out of her its a small world boat and carried it home.

The next day the hurricane came and knocked on Dawns door.

He said, "Dawn, I did not go to the fair yesterday. A great, big thing came rolling down the hill and knocked me over."

"Ha-ha!" said Dawn. "That was me, inside my its a small world boat!"

When the hurricane heard this he was very, very, very angry indeed.

He said, "Dawn, I am going to eat you up. I am going to climb down your chimney to get you."

Dawn was very frightened, but she said nothing. She put a big pot of water on the fire, to boil

The hurricane climbed on the roof. Then he began to come down the chimney.

Dawn took off the lid from the pot. Into the pot the hurricane fell, with a big splash. And that was the end of the hurricane.

The third little chick was too clever for him.

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 23, 2005 11:34:00 AM  

Wishing everybody Merry Xmas...or what ever you celebrate may it be good...Yes, even wishing this to that mean chick

Lisa Carroll Friday, December 23, 2005 12:53:00 PM  

Sorry, but I'm too busy scratching my head to leave a comment! LOL :D

And I thought MY kids had wild imaginations! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP