Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas at Disney

first of all, i am just going to say that if you get the chance to eat at Biergarten in Germany at Epcot, especially at Christmastime, you so have to take the opportunity. it's set up buffet-style & all the food was so yummy, i felt like i was eating my grandmother's cooking once again. things i tried that got my seal of approval: cucumber salad. tomato salad. potato salad. chicken soup. roast beef. roast pork. roasted potatoes. carrots. sauerkraut. (real) German franks. pretzel bread. apple streudel.

ok i promised Christmas at Disney & i'm moving right along to the photos but you just don't eat food that good & not tell people about it.

(photos from MGM, Epcot, the Boardwalk & Magic Kingdom--please forgive the slight blur to some of the photos. it's really hard to hold still & get a clear nighttime, no-flash photo when it's 35* & you're shivering uncontrollably. i need a tripod lol.)





















2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 23, 2005 8:41:00 AM  

i "heart" disney at christmas!! i have pictures of it on my blog too! copy cat! lol

Anonymous,  Friday, December 23, 2005 2:09:00 PM  

Oh, I *love* the Biergarten! Whenever we go to WDW, we go there at least twice. My favorite is the beer in liter steins... ;-)

I wish I could see WDW @ Christmastime! I'm not totally deprived, though; we have the original down the street -- Disneyland!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP