Wednesday, December 21, 2005

yet another shining moment for Red Sox fans

another Red Sox defector & one i never thought would CHOOSE to go. unbelievably disappointed.

=(

and just what the hell kind of comment is THIS:

"Sad to say bye to some of the greatest fans in the world. Unfortunately they had to see this day, but it's time for me to move forward," Damon told WBZ television in Boston.

nice. thanks a lot Johnny.

i'm not sure whether to be depressed, disgusted, disappointed or disallusioned at this point. one thing i am not though is surprised. you'd think i'd be used to this by now...

2 with their own thoughts:

Heather Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:01:00 AM  

I will comment on my blog as well. I must say in the mean time before this mornings incident I was very depressed and disgusted to hear Damon was going to the Yankees. I now know how my mom felt when Boggs did the same darn thing.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:26:00 PM  

You know, it wouldn't have hurt so bad if he went to any other ^&*%%*ing team! But to go to the Evil Empire *and* cut his hair?? I said it on my blog, and I'll say it here. Sellout. Not a good Christmas present to the Red Sox Nation, Johnny. I'm disgusted and p-o'd. ugh.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP