Monday, December 19, 2005

you know what bugs me?

going to an event & finding out that photos are not allowed to be taken.

the photographer in me was just crying when they made that announcement at the Carr Performing Arts Centre. i had the opportunity to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular on tour in Orlando & i couldn't even capture some of it on my camera to look back on. =(

there were these beautiful sparkly sets...gorgeous costumes...the Rockettes with their famous hich-kicks...and all i have are these few lousy photos i found online.

*sigh*




3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, December 19, 2005 12:56:00 PM  

Mom and I saw that same show in Nashville on Thanksgiving night.

Anonymous,  Monday, December 19, 2005 5:45:00 PM  

Looks like it was a pretty good show, though! I know what you mean about venues not letting you take pics. I was in a club in Boston once celebrating someone's birthday. We took a pic (with flash), and within 60 seconds, a bouncer was at our table warning us that if we took one more picutre, they would confiscate our camera. wth? :P

Apostle John Monday, December 19, 2005 10:49:00 PM  

Amen sister! I went to a museum and they would not let me photograph the ancient Egyptian artifacts because they were copyrighted by the museum? How do you copyright something centuries old that you had nothing to do with creating?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP