Sunday, December 11, 2005

sick of hearing from me yet today?

then quit checking my blog. =P

LOL!! i'm kidding! i love all my faithful readers & stalkers & people who leave me love in the comments section. truly. with all my little heart.

what i DO NOT love is whichever neighbor happened upon some leftover firecrackers from July 4th & has set about 25 of them off so far. *POP* *POP* *POP* seriously. it's 9:42pm. i was just about to make some snarky remark (as a series of firecrackers go off like so much microwave popcorn...) about hating the neighbors here when it occurred to me that they will no more be my neighbors! 11 hours from now, i will be relocated. or well *I* won't be. i'll be at my desk at work hiding from the mountains of cardboard boxes. but my stuff will be on it's way to it's new temporary home. (the last batch of firecrackers sounded like a round of applause. which i'll be happy to provide when they knock off setting them off!)

speaking of homes. we have insulation!



and there aren't any photos but the shingles have come in which means interior walls can be started as soon as the roof has been shingled! woohoo!

and may i officially say that other than a few odds & ends that i need in the morning, everything is packed up & ready to go. can't wait till this moving crap is over with...

3 with their own thoughts:

Jamie Monday, December 12, 2005 12:05:00 PM  

Your insulation is beautiful. ;)

Hee hee! :)

Anonymous,  Monday, December 12, 2005 1:47:00 PM  

Maybe those firecracker neighbors of yours were just getting the "Finally we will get neighbors we like" party started early :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 12, 2005 1:54:00 PM  

let 'em party. they're going to hate the people who bought the house. a stuffy older couple from England who will likely call the police when they get annoyed instead of merely bitching in their blog. *shrug* no love lost between us over the last almost 4 years. and there won't be any tears of sadness on my part now either.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP