Sunday, December 4, 2005

commercial break: priceless

ya know those MasterCard commercials? the ones where they list the price for stuff & then they end with a nice little sentiment as "priceless"?

well i must say that as much as Peyton Manning annoys me (and stop asking me why! i know he's talented. it's HIM that bugs me, not his talents) that commercial that he's in cracks me right the heck up.

every.single.time.

whoever wrote & casted that commercial are my new heroes. they really make him look ridiculous.

D CAF! *bang bang*
D CAF! *bang bang*

paying the advertising people to create a commercial: $5000
(ok so i'm guessing here. need i remind you it's MY blog?!)
getting Peyton Manning to be in the commercial: $10000
paying all the other people in the commercial: $5000
buying air time for your commercial: $1 million
giving me a serious case of the giggles: priceless

5 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, December 05, 2005 6:07:00 AM  

i love those commercials too! of course

*krystyn* Monday, December 05, 2005 7:45:00 AM  

I haven't seen the one with Peyton so I'll have keep a lookout for it -but generally those commercials are hilarious!

Jamie Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:23:00 AM  

You're right, that commercial is freaking hilarious, and you know I'm not a Peyton fan either. I crack up everytime they play it. "Will you sign this bread for my brother, he loves you." Hee hee.

Chele76 Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:29:00 PM  

D-CAF makes me giggle like a little gril EVERY time I see it!

...rather reminiscent of the ranch tooth... LOL

Anonymous,  Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:20:00 PM  

Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE that commercial! Believe it or not, I was telling the DH that this past Sunday, when we were watching football (and watching our fantasy teams via StatTracker!). I love it and laugh every time it comes on. Of course, I'm a big Peyton fan (all those boys, Peyton, Eli and Cooper are good guys in my book), so it is right up my alley. But, even not, it's a great commercial and he actually delivers it well. Love it when the salad bar guy tossed him the apron and he makes the sounds!

This was so weird to read, I was just going on and on about it on Sunday! :) Great minds, girl, great minds. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP