Thursday, December 8, 2005

oh GAG!!

excerpt from today's email conversation with Andi

-----------------------------------------

me: omg i have to design address labels for our company christmas letters....ARG!! lol i hate last minute design pressure LOL

A: oh yuck...lol, how about just the address! LOL

me: nope Phil wants something seasonal lol. i just altered the standard ones i made a while back, changed the border from blue to red, shifted the logo & address all the way to the right & used a snowflake photo clipart on the left. looks good to me. ;-)

A: that works! :)

me: uh huh. now i just have to stuff all the envelopes lol.

A: yuck, and lick the envelopes....lol

me: no ma'am, not THIS girl. i have a little envelope licker thingy that does the licking for me. ;-)

A: oh GOOD! lol, my mom's friends' father (got that) worked in a glue factory and there was a limit of number of bugs that could fall into it and still be ok! lol, EWWWWWWWW

ok seriously *gag*

as if she needed to make matters worse, the following is the post-lunch reprisal to the aforementioned converstion:

me: *gag* now i'm really glad i don't lick envelopes. i just don't do it cause i hate the taste & that film it feels like it leaves in your mouth.

A: the film of spider legs! lol

that girl is *sick*. SICK i tell you!

2 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Carroll Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:18:00 PM  

OK... GROSS. I had always heard stories like that and as a result only buy those peel -n- stick adhesive envies now. Or a good ol' damp kitchen sponge works on the old fashioned kind, too.

But that is just nasty to think about! LOL

Heather Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:44:00 PM  

I am so glad that Jason licked the Christmas cards lastnight and not I

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP