Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Baby Girl's Christmas

i ♥ me some Baby Girl photos & Mommy was so awesome to get them to me right away
=)

couldn't you just eat up those round baby cheeks? *sigh*


i LOVE the look on her face in this photo...so captures the childlike wonder we need to keep in touch with this time of year. =)


and this one just makes me laugh. how funny is she?? *giggle*
plus Auntie Dawn misses Baby Girl & needs her to stay little...and she looks so small in this photo that it makes my heart happy...

2 with their own thoughts:

Beefy Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:18:00 AM  

Too cute. She really is a gem.

Jamie Thursday, December 29, 2005 10:52:00 AM  

Dawn, she is ADORABLE!!! I love those pictures! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP