Sunday, April 10, 2005

what i love about sunday

again inspired by the lyrics of a country song: That's What I Love About Sunday by Craig Morgan

**it's still quiet at 9:15am...well except for the dog snoring like a buzzsaw lol

**the sunday paper waiting outside stuffed to the gills with such wonderful things as sales flyers & coupons & the comics. yep I only read the fluff lol.

**grocery-shopping. call me crazy but there is something comforting about unloading all those bags to see the cabinets & refrigerator fully stocked again.

**the way the whole house smells of clean laundry & Bounce dryer sheets

**nowhere to go & nothing to do leave endless possibilities. even if i don't do a darn thing, the fact that i *could* feels great.


**the country music top 40 countdown on
97.5FM WPCV which may be the best country radio station i have found yet. old stuff. new stuff. good radio personalities. they don't play the same top 10 songs over & over all day long. AND i just discovered that they finally have a link to let you listen online!

**that i know when i get up tomorrow to go to work, it will not be with dread or trepidation or any of those other feelings that used to make me want to hide in bed on sunday, in denial of the fact that the weekend was nearly over. i LOVE that i can say "i love my job!"

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, April 11, 2005 7:03:00 AM  

What I love about Sunday. The fact that my baby girl knows to sleep in just a little. That my hubby (as much as I bust him and curse him) makes me crepes. Just knowing I can relax one more day before going to work. (we are not all like Dawny who loves work, good for you girl you deserve it). And finally just because something about Sundays makes the day peaceful.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP