Saturday, April 16, 2005

only a disney fanatic...

in honor of meeting up with my andie bandie bo bandie and J today over at disney:

which disney mobster are you?

my results:

You are Tigger "The Trigger". Your head is made outa rubber and your bottom is made outa springs. What's up with that? I think that all of your bouncing is just a cover for your secret life as the gunman for the Hundred Acre Wood gang. "Whacking's what Tiggers do best!" You are currently serving as a bodyguard for Winnie the Pooh who is being hunted by Heffalumps and Woozels over a honey "misunderstanding".

2 with their own thoughts:

Heather Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:53:00 AM  

I am proud to say I am tigger the trigger and i am here to protect my pooh bear.

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:30:00 AM  

I'm glad we could meet up...next time we will ride It's A SMall world!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP