Saturday, April 9, 2005

nothing interesting

it occurs to me that i don't have anything interesting to say this morning. which poses the question "why am i here?" not in the broad sense, but here as in HERE lol, logged into this thing, essentially talking about nothing? maybe it's the thought that someone out there is checking in to see if i've posted anything new...maybe i just like to hear myself talk pointlessly & doing so here makes it look a little less crazy. who knows? lol

and i have nothing on the agenda for today to make myself sound better than the average bear. (makes me wonder why anyone WOULD check in to see if i have rambled on...LOL)

went over to the magic kingdom last night for a couple of hours. saw the newly re-opened "it's a small world". was worth it just to see the fresh new exterior & the transformation that the boarding que received. pretty cool stuff! (again, if i had a digital camera, i could share my photos NOW but alas you will have to wait until i finish another 14 shots on a roll of film & then remember to get it processed with the vague hope that something came out worth sharing). the inner workings are all still much the same but you can actually understand the soundtrack once again, everything is bright with a facelift of new paint & i can't be certain but i *think* the little singing doll-children (ok THAT sounds creepy lol!!) got new heads, hair & hands (also kind of a creepy thought...). oh yeah & new boats to ride in. yes, i HAVE been to disney enough times to notice all these little things with ease & assurance! how jealous are you?! i am in love with the concept known as "the florida resident's seasonal pass"--that little gem has paid for itself a thousand times over by now for sure!

before i head off to a lazy morning spent on the couch, getting harrassed by the beast & his slopped up tennis ball while i watch a borrowed copy of "the notebook", just wanna say a great big HI to my homey girls (in case any of them ever think to look in on me here) who converged & descended upon seattle yesterday!! and yes i am still pouting & jealous. i'd tell you all to behave but who's kidding who?! it would be a waste of finger strokes on the keyboard. ;-)

you may now return to your regularly scheduled programs. =)

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:43:00 AM  

Hi sweetie...you are more than an average bear!
A

CarrieB Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:45:00 AM  

Hi Dawn!
I often have nothing in particular to say, but that's kind of the point of blogging, dont' you think? I need to email you and ask about the book images. I can't figure it out.

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:38:00 PM  

I am very glad you posted something new. Now that I am back online I can check in on your life again now. And I am very jeolous that you got to see the new and improved Its a small world. I want to see it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP