Friday, April 29, 2005

can't live without

in no particular order, i "can't live without":

**my computer/internet access
**300+ digital tv channels but i only watch the following: abc, nbc, cbs, fox, espn, tbs, wb, upn, tlc, cmt, the food network
**music with great lyrics
**scrap supplies--even when i don't use them, i need to at least have them close enough to touch
**my camera
**ice cream sandwiches
**my girls!
**unlimited long distance telephone plan
**photos of my sweet Catherine girl
**my man =)
**a warm puppy who will occasionally curl up into me & take a nap when i do
**email conversations while i work
**AOL instant messenger

well i am sure there are a ton more, but i just started my friday off with a smile. think of those things that make your life sweet & do the same. happy friday!!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP