Tuesday, April 5, 2005

sometimes it's just the little things

for some silly reason, it makes me happy to look down & see my feet with pink toes in sandals. in APRIL none the less. for a CT girl, that's a great concept considering i think there's still snow on the ground up there & it's typically June at least before it's sandal weather. plus there's just something girly about pink toes. i'm not sure exactly when it was that i finally caved & let myself be a girly girl but i think that's my favorite color on them. what's yours? =)

(c'mon don't be shy! i KNOW someone's reading this thing! speak up!)

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:08:00 PM  

Thanks for visiting my blog--thought I'd return the favor! :)

Love your blog's title (best song ever) and am SO jealous that you live so near WDW!!! I would be there every minute. :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:09:00 AM  

I like to put red polish on my toes- makes me feel girly.

Angie Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:18:00 PM  

I am partial to pink as well. What I really like is the little flower that they do for me! Talk about cute! So girly!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP