Sunday, April 10, 2005

just a little fun for my fellow red sox fans

which red sox player are you?

my results...

You Are: David Ortiz
You are "Mr. Clutch". You are content to wait on the bench until your turn at bat. You don't make too much noise until the game is on the line. You aren't too flashy or the loudest in the crowd, but whenever the Sox need you, you deliver. Big Papi.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, April 11, 2005 6:59:00 AM  

My mother would be so disappointed. As well as you Dawn. According to the quiz, I am an A-Fraud. This saddens me. However, I do not own any Red Sox merchandise. And I was once a Yankees fan so it does not surprise me. So this season I am going to improve.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP