Sunday, April 3, 2005

Play ball!

redsox mickey (photo by me!)


Woohoo!! Another reigning champion to cheer on for a sports season. How much abuse do you suppose I'll have to endure for being a "bandwagon Redsox fan"? Of course it bears no relevance that I was born & raised in New England in a decidedly anti-New York sports teams house & the Boston teams were my "home teams" since CT doesn't have the where-with-all to support any sort of professional sports franchise. Immediately, the bitter fans of losing teams have to justify the allegiances of those who support the victor by claiming we weren't *really* fans until they won...Oh well. I'll manage. I have for 3 of the last 4 football seasons anyway so this is getting to be a commonality. So bring on the Yankees...

GO RED SOX!!

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:39:00 PM  

i will not raz you about being a red sox fan after all i am an Angels fan

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP