Saturday, April 30, 2005

Had to share...

...these amazing photos that my cousin Bob sent me of his trip to Holland & Belgium with his girlfriend Lyne. They are just too gorgeous not to be admired. Bob has always been one of my favorite relatives. He is actually my dad's cousin. He used to come & stay with my grandparents every so often when business brought him to CT from CA. He is just the nicest guy you have ever met & these photos make me so unbelievably happy. =) i hope they brighten up your day as well.

the Zuiderzee MuseumPosted by Hello


windmill at the Zuiderzee Museum Posted by Hello


my cousin Bob & his girlfriend Lyne Posted by Hello


Kuekenhof Flower Park Posted by Hello


Kuekenhof Flower Park Posted by Hello


Kuekenhof Flower Park Posted by Hello


Kuekenhof Flower Park Posted by Hello



Bob & Lyne at the Flower Park Posted by Hello

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 30, 2005 12:27:00 PM  

how does that big boat get under that little bridge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, April 30, 2005 12:45:00 PM  

well as *I* wasn't actually there, i am simply going to surmise that this was just a display at the particular open-air museum my cousin captioned the photo with...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP