Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: May 6, 2014

In honor of ten years since the Friends series finale, I provide you with (in no particular order) the top ten quotes I still use from the show. And then a bonus ten. And then ten more. Because yes, the show remains that applicable and quotable in everyday life. I think that's what you call a success.

1. It's moo. Like a cow's opinion.
2. Could I *be* anymore [fill in the blank]??
3. Joey Dawn doesn't share food!
4. I wanna quit the [fill in the blank].
5. Pivot! PIVOT!!
6. You should never be allowed to talk to people.
7. I'm doin' good, baby. How you doin'?
8. WAPPAH!
9. I have a feeling something is wrong with the left philange!
10. Hold up. This just. got. interesting.

1. I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
2. Ducks is heads because ducks have heads.
3. (coupled with the previous quote) What kind of scary ass clowns came to your birthday party?
4. SEVEN.
5. They don't know we know they know we know.
6. (from the same scene as above) Couldn't if I wanted to.
7. Oh no. (said like Phoebe)
8. Oh. My. Gawd.
9. Isn't that just kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck fantastic.
10. I KNOW!! (said like Monica)

1. Paper. Snow. A GHOST!
2. That's not even a word! (Monica)
3. I *knew* it!! (said like Chandler)
4. This must be so hard...My wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight.
5. MY SANDWIIIIIIIICH!
6. Tastes like *feet*.
7. I mean, what's not to like? Custard...good. Jam...good. Meat...gooooood.
8. Well smack my ass and call me Judy.
9. Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means "you are." Y-O-U-R means *your*!!
10. You could not be any more wrong. You could try but you would not be successful!

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:24:00 AM  

such an awesome show!! how cool would it be if they did a sort of reunion show...10 years later or something along those lines?!?!?!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:04:00 AM  

I think a special would be fun. The Today Show did a "Friends what if" piece on what they imagined the characters might be doing now, which was a quick amusing read.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP