Thursday, May 1, 2014

Currently: May 1, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Buying... T's Disney World Annual Pass renewal this weekend. I love when he comes up to Disney with me.

Snapping... lots of everyday photos. 97 in April!

Scoring... some excellent savings at Target. Red card + Cartwheel app + manufacturer coupons stacked with Target coupons adds up quickly!

Struggling... find my rhythm after returning from our trip. I have just lost all motivation. I need to remedy that.

Losing... sleep lately. I have an annoying dry cough that is lingering from this mild cold I picked up while traveling. It wakes me out of a deep sleep and once I start coughing, I have a hard time stopping.

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:23:00 AM  

Hope you're feeling better by now...I know it's been a few days since this post. :)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:01:00 AM  

Krystyn: Getting there! I actually don't feel bad, but the cough is getting annoying. Not anything to be done about it though. It's just a dry cough and I have nothing going on in my lungs, so I just have to wait it out. It's improving bit by bit though.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP