Thursday, May 22, 2014

Currently: May 22, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Writing... a bit more regularly gives me more ideas. Weird how that works.

Visiting... with my sister-in-law and her husband last weekend was fun! They were totally easy house guests. And that makes three sets of guests we've entertained overnight, since buying the house. I feel like we're officially homeowners or grownups or something now!

Learning... that what I said last week about "scratching the surface" was actually something else entirely. As it so often does, revelations emerge in the mindless morning ritual of the shower: It turns out I've felt and realized all I need to about the situation in question. What I'm feeling now is, plain and simple, missing the person I thought I knew. And, well, that's terribly unproductive. Perhaps I am just mourning what became an illustration of my own poor judgment? Time to carry on.

Wanting... to figure out this new phone. I have had an iPod Touch for years. I've had an iPad for eighteen months. I feel like the transition to iPhone should be painless...and yet there appears to be just enough of a learning curve to make me feel like I need a remedial class in smartphone. ::sigh:: Nothing like new technology to humble a girl.


Loving... how quickly this week has gone by. Sometimes the week leading up to a long holiday weekend can drag on endlessly, but I've been just that perfect amount of busy that the day flies by without feeling overly harried. Just one more day and then a three-day break.

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP