Sunday, January 23, 2011

Right Now: January 23, 2011

Outside my window... it is sunny & cool. Pretty much the perfect sort of day in my book.

I am thinking... about watching the Law & Order:SVU that is on the DVR, except I think I need to save it for Tuesday night during the State of the Union Address. I know that's not very mature of me, but I have zero interest in hearing any of it & it's pre-empting all my other tv options.

I am thankful for... awesome doctors, even more awesome friends and the time & space to make decisions that are right for me.

From the kitchen... will come a brand new recipe tonight & just the right sort of meal for a chilly day. Perfect timing!

I am wearing... yoga pants & a Red Sox t-shirt. It's kind of my uniform when I'm just hanging out at home.

I am creating... my "February lists." I can't believe January is nearly over!

I am going... to root for the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I am reading... the latest issue of Bon Appetit magazine.

I am hoping... my last W-2 arrives soon. I want to get my taxes filed.

I am hearing... some sports chatter playing quietly on the television & the ceiling fan which apparently is slightly off balance.

Around the house... the carpets are wonderfully clean after their bath last weekend. It makes *such* a difference.

One of my favorite things... watching squirrels chase each other over one nut when there are another dozen or so on the ground.

I don't understand... why people are so averse to just leaving a voice mail.

I wish... I knew the right thing to say to people when the circumstances call for the "right thing" to be said.

A few plans for the rest of the week: filing my taxes, conquering the To Do List and getting my hair trimmed on Saturday.

A picture to share... a blast from the past this week, back to January 2007, because nothing I took this week escaped my ruthless deleting.

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, January 24, 2011 4:15:00 PM  

ahhh, I wish we had some warm weather here! It was 10 degrees this morning...and my car battery was dead LOL!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 24, 2011 4:22:00 PM  

Janet: I feel a little guilty saying it's 70 here right now.

Reverend Ref + Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:41:00 AM  

Moving from SW Montana to SW Oregon, I've had nothing but warm weather.

People are doing yard work here . . . this is so wrong.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:24:00 PM  

I can't believe January is almost over either! Blink. Where did it go?!

And I will have to be rooting for the Packers too. Our Super Bowl is going to be low-key this year. Tim has decided not to hold our annual party, which surprises me. We've had one for over a decade, but not one last year so we could concentrate on the game. It will be a little odd not to have one! But nice in a way :)

Have a wonderful week!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP