Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Want Wednesday: January 26, 2011

**Right now, I have a desk that is glass and metal. It works just fine. It's not totally my "style" but it has certainly served its purpose & will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Someday, when I have a beautiful wooden desk, I Want a clear glass desk blotter to protect its surface. I am fascinated by the idea of being able to personalize my desk just by changing out what lies beneath the blotter. Pretty *and* functional!


**I Want to smell this lotion. I need to know if it smells like sunscreen & the beach.


**I'm thinking I don't need to explain why I Want this bag, huh?

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, January 28, 2011 8:39:00 AM  

I am now holding you responsible for my new found addiction to the www.organize.com website. Oh.my.goodness. So much goodness there!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP