Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Want Wednesday: January 12, 2011

**I Want this pillow. Really really want. It's sold out right now, but they claim it will return in September 2011.


**I may be a little late to the party on this one too, being a seasonal flavor & all, but oh how I Want to indulge my recent chocolate-peppermint cravings with Dark Peppermint Lindor Truffles by Lindt. They're no See's but they will definitely do in the absence of See's! I recently finished off the last of a bag of Stracciatella Chocolate Lindor Truffles that were a ball of cookies-and-cream heaven.


**And now we come from behind to jumping the gun. The NFL playoffs are still going (and my Patriots are still alive!) and yet I cannot help thinking about baseball. We're 33 days from pitchers & catchers reporting to Fort Myers and I miss the frantic pacing soothing sounds of baseball filling my living room in the evenings. My inbox is starting to fill with emails enticing me with the newest version of Red Sox wear. (Yes, I need more. I feel about Red Sox tops the way most normal women feel about shoes, apparently.) Most of what I own is either red or navy blue. After some light window shopping, I have determined that I Want this grey one and this white one. You know, for a change of pace.

7 with their own thoughts:

Laura Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:56:00 PM  

Those t-shirts are really cute. It must be fun to be a fan of a team with a large market where the merchandise is endless! Hopefully with the Giants WS win our merch will improve but I doubt it will last long in any case. ;)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:02:00 PM  

Laura: I totally agree! Being a transplant, I see how many fewer options are available to the Tampa fans & I am glad to have been born into Red Sox fandom! Lots of choices, even with a closet full of them already. (Thankfully I was not born into the other Northeastern "big market" team. ;-))

Sarah Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:51:00 PM  

Love the shirts! WOOO - pitchers and catchers in a VTek number of days!!

penuttpie Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:34:00 PM  

i love the bottom white shirt! and i don't even watch baseball ;)

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:06:00 PM  

Oh my those Lindt look amazing! We don't have that flavour here. Not that I can eat any of the fancy lindt chocolates as they all have dairy, sometimes actual lactose as an ingredient. :-(

Erin Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:11:00 AM  

I love the gray shirt. I love Christmas because all of my relatives in Mass buy me all the Sox/Pats gear I need.
I'm banishing all the Pats stuff until September. Bring on the Sox!
(And I totally know what you mean about wanting this stuff the way other women want shoes. Who needs shoes? Give me some Old Navy flipflops, I'm good.)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP