Sunday, January 2, 2011

Right Now: January 2, 2011

Outside my window... sits my poinsettia plant, getting a little sunshine.

I am thinking... that a cocktail that contains bubbles & raspberry was pretty much made for me.

I am thankful for... an approved MRI. Finally.

From the kitchen... came leftovers. Some people don't care for them. I welcome it as a break from needing to actually cook.

I am wearing... yoga pants & my Patriots t-shirt.

I am creating... a list goals I want to tackle in 2011. Just one per month though.

I am going... to have a hard time working five whole days this week, I think. Heh.

I am reading... an old issue of Real Simple magazine.

I am hoping... to bake some cookies later this week to feed my recent chocolate-mint cravings.

I am hearing... the Patriots on my tv! I love when I get to see them play.

Around the house... is a bunch of old paperwork I need to shred. I feel like I work for Enron, I've already shredded so much, and it seems as though I've hardly made a dent.

One of my favorite things... crossing items off my To Do List.

I don't understand... how Alex Trebek is seventy years old. Have you watched Jeopardy recently? I would have never guessed over mid-fifties.

I wish... it were possible for me to type 'stir' without first typing 'stor' every.single.time.

A few plans for the rest of the week... baking those cookies, walking when I get home from work, taking down my tree over the weekend and watching some NFL playoffs.

A picture to share...

Christmas decorations at the Contemporary (WDW).

5 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:16:00 AM  

I had a paper shredding marathon at home on Sunday(?)...filled 1.5 ginormous garbage bags...and it felt sooooo freeing and clean, which then inspired me to do a complete overhaul on the file cabinet, making new labels etc. I'm a dork, what can I say.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:25:00 AM  

K: That is exactly what I'm looking forward to myself. ;-)

Janet Wednesday, January 05, 2011 1:32:00 PM  

when I type "and" it usually comes out "dna"

Samantha Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:34:00 PM  

whenever i want to type "student", i automatically type "stupid". :(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP