Thursday, April 1, 2010

Snapshot from Along the Broken Road: March 2010

A photo of me:

Me, K & Brandi at EPCOT, Italy Pavilion.

1) Current candle scents:
Spiced Pumpkin. Harvest. Cinnamon. Country Linen. Lavender Vanilla. Egyptian Cotton. Cottage Breeze. (Ha! Did you notice the distinct change in the seasons? LOL!)

2) What I am reading this month:
I *just* finished reading the entire Bible for the "Cover-to-Cover in 90 Days" challenge for church. I think my brain might explode.

3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
"Love Like Crazy," Lee Brice. "White Horse," Taylor Swift. "Hallelujah," Justin Timberlake & Matt Morris.

4)Movies I saw:
None. Zip. Zero.

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
The scene when Penny punched Sheldon (The Precious Fragmentation, The Big Bang Theory).

6) Something yummy I made:
Homemade chocolate chip cookies.

7) Restaurants where I ate:
Bonefish Grill. Chef Mickey's (at WDW's Contemporary). Sunshine Seasons (The Land pavilion, EPCOT). Tangierine Cafe (Morocco pavilion, EPCOT). Five Guys.

8) Something that made me laugh:
The guys Brandi & I stood near when we were watching K in the WDW Princess 1/2 Marathon. They were there to see their wives & kept calling out things like "Have you seen my wife? She's in pink & black!" and "Desiree??? Where are you???" but they were also cheering for other runners, many of whom dressed up for the race in tutus & tiaras or even full costume--even some of the guys (nothing like a manly-man running along in a fuchsia tutu to make you laugh!)--and they'd cheer "Keep going, Snow White! You're doing awesome, Cinderella! Way to go, princess dude!" and then there was the time the one guy tried to figure out how to drink his coffee with his Mickey hands on... I'm guessing you maybe had to be there, but Brandi & I were in hysterics.

9) A goal I had for this month:
To get some organizing done. I didn't get much accomplished. This was a strange month, what with The Ick, and more plans than I usually have, and what not. I'll just have to try again!

10) This month I looked forward to:
Meeting K!

11) Something I want to remember about this month:
All you need for a great day is a camera & someone who makes you laugh. =)

12) A photo I took this month:

9 with their own thoughts:

Mega Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:13:00 AM  

I should attempt to drink a beer while wearing Mickey hands.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:20:00 AM  

Mega: You come on down here & I will totally buy you the Mickey hands *and* the beer. As long as I cam bring my camera. ;-)

Valerie Monday, April 05, 2010 9:27:00 AM  

I love the picture! So cute!!

Oh and I love the new header. So pretty!

*krystyn* Monday, April 05, 2010 12:33:00 PM  

Oh yeah and Tangierine Cafe (Morocco pavilion, EPCOT) YUMMMMMM!!!

*krystyn* Monday, April 05, 2010 12:33:00 PM  

Yay for the picture, eating @ Chef Mickey's & the dudes cheering on their wives...they were screaming pretty loud as I heard them when I "chugged" on by.

Nichole M Monday, April 05, 2010 6:37:00 PM  

2. More exploding than when you watched all three Lord of the Rings movies in 2 days?

4. For once, *I* saw a movie and you didn't??? Bizzaro World.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 09, 2010 8:58:00 AM  

Aww! Thanks you guys. =)

K: March was a good month. =)

Nichole: Yes, even more than that. 12 pages of Bible a day *really* works your brain.

Candace Monday, April 12, 2010 1:38:00 PM  

I LOVE the song "Hallelujah," and the Justin Timberlake/Matt Morris version is one of the best I've heard.

Gorgeous photo at the end of this post. Those birds look so majestic to me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP