Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Want Wednesday: April 14, 2010

**I Want a hammock in the shade. And a good breeze. And a couple of magazines. And a glass of lemonade.

I've been MIA for a week. I can't seem to get my head on straight. I am scattered & easily distracted. I have no motivation & no ability to focus. Which says to me that I need a long weekend or something. There isn't one in sight, unfortunately. However, I plan to spend my whole weekend at home, relaxing, getting caught back up. Just a nice low-key weekend. Two more days to go...

6 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:46:00 AM  

Just TWO more days! We can do it!
Hang in there!
xoxo

Americanising Desi Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:21:00 PM  

a silent prayer for your down feelings to move out of action :)

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:09:00 PM  

A mini-vacay sounds great to me! We're planning a 3-4 night trip to NH the week of Memorial Day but it seems SO far away!!

J-Dawg's Realm Monday, April 19, 2010 8:42:00 AM  

I hear ya! I have been absent for over a month :) -- well, absent from blogging that is. Life sometimes gets in the way of our other activities...its OK

Daniel James,  Monday, April 19, 2010 2:20:00 PM  

That sounds almost perfect, although I would like my hammock to be in the sun, and instead of magazines I would like a good old murder mystery like Hercule Poirot. And can my lemonade have just a little bit of vodka in it please?

penuttpie Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:43:00 PM  

i know this is from last week but i hope you had a nice weekend! i actually took some time for myself and went and got a much needed massage (due to some hardcore urging from scott). aren't you proud of me?!?! :) i then spent the rest of the day just relaxing. how refreshing :) especially since this school week has been from hell!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP