Saturday, April 3, 2010

Slice of Life: April 3, 2010

Some of my Easter decorations.



------------------------------------

I saw the coolest post on the blog, "your wishcake," and thought it would be a lot of fun to incorporate it into my weekly Slice of Life posts. It's up to you, readers! What slice of my life would *you* like to see photographed & shared here in the future?

4 with their own thoughts:

Jeanne Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:30:00 AM  

Happy Easter Dawn! Kim and I thought of you in Boston. We went over to Fenway and captured all the prep for Opening Day. She's got a Improper Bostonian for ya too! Opening Day! Woot!

erin Sunday, April 04, 2010 1:34:00 PM  

Very cute :) Happy Easter!

penuttpie Tuesday, April 06, 2010 12:49:00 PM  

super cute decorations :)
love the candle colors!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 09, 2010 9:06:00 AM  

Jeanne: I can't wait! =)

G: I don't burn them in those candle holders because I don't want them to get all waxy, but I have those holders out all year, and I change up the colors to match my decorations all year round. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP