Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Stream of Consciousness: April 5, 2010

There is pollen everywhere down here right now. The weather guy on tv said that it's a perfect storm really, because the cold weather prevented a lot of the trees from blooming when they typically would be, so now everything is blooming all at once. My apartment complex is surrounded by & filled with trees. I have to squeegee my car windows in the morning because simply using windshield washer fluid creates a a yellow-green paste. I'm really glad that the allergies I had as a child have all but vanished. Otherwise, I would be miserable right now. I'm kind of bummed, though, that the orange blossoms didn't last as long as they usually do. My Easter lily is still going strong though & it smells pretty good too. I had to give in & run my air conditioning last night, and again tonight. I'm not ready for this. Neither is my electric bill.

1 with their own thoughts:

Candace Monday, April 12, 2010 1:35:00 PM  

Ugh! The pollen up here is horrible right now. Everything from my shoulders up is rebelling--ears, throat, nose, my head in the form of headaches. When it's this bad, no amount of medicine will help me. I hope it's getting better down your way! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP