Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Right Now: April 6, 2010

I am thinking... that Angel Hernandez is a joke.

I am thankful for... the fact that the Sox cannot possibly be swept this series.

From the kitchen... on Easter, there was ham, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, yellow & zucchini squash, and strawberry shortcake.

I am wearing... black cargo capri pants & a red Red Sox t-shirt.

I am creating... a lot of interesting photos that will end up deleted during this learning process.

I am going... to bed. If this Sox-Yankees game ever ends.

I am reading... a Mary Higgins Clark book. I'm too lazy to walk into the bedroom to verify the name of it.

I am hoping... the Sox can score some more runs. Sooner rather than later would be better.

I am hearing... the baseball game on tv, some sort of creature scuffling around in the leaves outside, the whir of the ceiling fan.

Around the house... are various little piles of things that will get put away before I head to bed. If this game ever ends.

One of my favorite things... is a Mike Lowell sighting (on tv).

A few plans for the rest of the week... include watching the Sox, doing some laundry, and maybe heading up to WDW on Sunday.

A picture to share... except that they are all still in my camera. And I am too tired to upload them. Boo.

1 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, April 08, 2010 3:34:00 PM  

I got out my capris this morning...and I'm wearing a black pair, too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP