Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Want Wednesday: April 7, 2010

**I Want to go to WDW to play with my new camera.

**I Want the Sox to win tonight.

**I Want Mike Lowell to be the DH. Nothing to do with Papi (or his lack of production in all of two games). I just I want to see my favorite player, you know, *play*.

**I Want a day off. With pay.

6 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:44:00 PM  

oh oh oh - what new camera?!?!?! What did you get? And why? I thought you were in love w/your Kodak camera?

~**Dawn**~ Friday, April 09, 2010 9:09:00 AM  

K: The Easter Bunny brought me a Canon EOS Rebel XSi! =O I do still have my little Kodak. Nothing wrong with it & it's served me very well. It's definitely much more portable, since it will fit in my purse & I know it without even having to pause to think. But I am very excited to learn my new camera too! And the best way to learn is to take it out & experiment!

*krystyn* Saturday, April 10, 2010 7:52:00 PM  

Lucky you!! That's an awfully nice Easter Bunny you have there!!

I hope you had a great time at WDW today playing with your camera.

I definitely miss the portability of my Kodak too.

kreed Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:42:00 PM  

Cannot wait to hear how you like your new camera. I have had my eye on the Canon rebels for along time but just can't justify the purchase since I am so inconsistent with my picture taking. But I want to hear how you like it and all of the cool things you do with it. And of course I want to see some pictures! :)

Colleen Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:03:00 AM  

I hear you on the last one! P.S. I love the flower on the blog.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 21, 2010 1:39:00 PM  

Thanks, Colleen! Good to "see" you! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP