Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Right Now: April 20, 2010

Outside my window... it's dark & still.

I am thinking... how cool 3D ultrasound images are. And how cute my nephew is.

I am thankful for... Darnell McDonald & his walkoff single.

From the kitchen... there will be hot dogs for dinner tomorrow. I'm in the mood for some warm-weather food.

I am wearing... capri pants & my Mike Lowell t-shirt.

I am creating... blog posts again. Finally.

I am going... to Epcot with my dad, his wife & my half-brother on Thursday.

I am reading... "Where Are You Now?" (Mary Higgins Clark) and it is creeping me out--but in that good suspense story kind of way. It is also confusing me. There are a lot of characters & the way they have been introduced, it's so difficult to keep track of who's who & how they are related. This may be by design, given the nature of the book, but it sure is taking some brain power to keep track of them all!

I am hoping... the Sox can get on a winning streak now.

I am hearing... the dishwasher humming as it heats up water.

Around the house... things are clean & fresh after some Spring Cleaning. I have a few more little projects to work on but it's coming together.

One of my favorite things... is crossing items off my ToDo List.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Epcot on Thursday (as I mentioned), Sox viewing (of course), finishing up some more Spring Cleaning projects this weekend. That's about it.

A picture to share...

...from my trip over to Magic Kingdom a couple of weekends ago.

5 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:01:00 PM  

Janet: And not the cheap-o ones either! The good deli ones with the natural casing. Boar's Head can't compete with Grote & Wiegel or Deutschmacher though. Man, I miss those.

Candace Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:55:00 PM  

I hope you're having a great time at Epcot! (By the way, I'm craving hot dogs now!)

Erin Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:05:00 PM  

I love that ride! We took my son on it when he was just a few years old, thinking it was basically nothing. I was pretty surprised of how fun it was.

tabi Sunday, May 02, 2010 10:53:00 AM  

yummmmmm, can't wait for the weather to become more hot-dog appropriate here!

i also LOVE to-do lists; crossing off even the smallest item gives me an extraordinary sense of accomplishment; my husband just thinks i'm weird! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP