Sunday, April 4, 2010

20 Questions: April 4, 2010

1. Whose baby did you last hold?
Hmmm... it's been a while. I'm going to go with Gosia's son, Alex. I'm pretty sure she was the last one to have a baby. He's a big boy. Over a year now. It's been too long since I snuggled a baby.

2. What is your preferred brand of dishwashing soap?
Method. Usually the cucumber scent.

3. Cadbury Eggs or Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs?
Reese's Peanut Butter. No competition.

4. When were you last on an airplane?
December 30. Coming back from California.

5. Are you afraid of lightning?
Not if I am inside. I am not crazy about being outdoors when there's lightning though! We get some mean looking bolts here. I respect them.

6. Something that happened to you in 1992:
This is the lamest answer ever: I turned 16. Everything else I thought of happened in either 1991 or 1993, upon further reflection! If I don't just accept being lame, I am going to still be sitting here in 2092, staring at this screen.

7. When did you last run?
I ran to catch up to Troy while we were walking the other day. I had stopped to toss a peanut to a squirrel & I had to catch up. And by 'run,' I mean 'jog.' He told me I run like a girl. I say, I *am* a girl, what do you want from me?

8. Are you guilty of peeking in medicine cabinets?
No. I'm afraid I will find something that horrifies me. I do not need the mental images.

9. What guilty pleasure do you hate to admit liking?
I watch American Idol. There. Are you happy? =P

10. Has anyone ever called you a bad influence?
Yes. The mother of an old high school boyfriend. I won't lie. That hurt a lot. Because I really really wasn't. I was (and am) way too worried about disappointing anyone or getting into trouble. I have since moved on, but at the time, I was really distraught that anyone could think I was a bad influence. Brandi keeps claiming I am one now. She is mistaken. =P

11. Pineapple or watermelon?
Pineapple. I'll eat watermelon, but it's not my favorite.

12. Have you ever seen the ocean, live and in person?
I have. I grew up in Connecticut, so I have seen the Atlantic on many occasions. I have also seen the Pacific. I think it is beautiful.

13. Tell us about your nickname(s).
I'll tell you about one of them: Nonny. One of my daycare babies couldn't say "Dawn" so she called me "Nonny." (She called one of the girls I worked with "Kickin" (Kristin). One of the cutest little kids *ever*.) There are a couple of people who call me Nonny now, as a result of hearing that story.

14. Do you have a ceiling fan somewhere in your home?
I have two. One in my living room & one in my bedroom. You *need* them in Florida. Gotta keep that air moving!

15. What do you look forward to most about Autumn?
Down here, a break from the humidity, though it sure takes its sweet time in arriving. Back in New England, I looked forward to the crisp days, the gorgeous foliage, and apples-apples-everywhere.

16. What would I find in the trunk of your vehicle right now?
My spare tire, three boxes and a baseball bat.

17. And in your kitchen sink?
Two pots, a baking sheet and a spoon, soaking. And the bowls & forks from the strawberry shortcake we had for dessert.

18. Who do you kinda wanna smack?
Joe Morgan.

19. Preferred sleepwear: nightgown? pajamas? undies? au naturel?
Pajama pants or shorts & a tank top.

20. When you use a grocery cart at the store, do you return it to the proper place?
I do, either in the corral, if there is one, or back to the store. It's not that difficult, plus the extra exercise never hurts. What I really don't understand? When people leave their cart right next to the corral. Is the extra half step going to kill you? My one & only exception: When it is monsooning.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP