Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Snapshot From Along the Broken Road: April 2008


photo of me. and my dad. =)

1) current candle scents: Sweet Violet. Morning Mist (this is one from the archives that i have had forever & only just now used the last one!)

2) what i am currently reading: Real Simple magazine

3) newest music i added my playlist: "I Wish It Would Rain Down," Phil Collins. "I'd Die Without You," PM Dawn. "Just Got Started Loving You," James Otto.

4) movies i saw: that would be none. too busy with friends, family & Sox in town this month!

5) the last thing i cooked this month: Parmesan-Baked Salmon with wild rice and some peas.

6) the last place i ate out: Tropicana field at the Rays game!

7) something that made me cry: this day.

8) something that made me laugh: Heather's husband goosing me which was totally unexpected & made me jump a mile! LOL

9) something i looked forward to this month: meeting Baby Brother (Heather's son) for the first time.

10) something i am thankful for: friends who set me straight on the days that make me cry.

11) something i want to remember about this month: being able to spend a day with my dad doing two of the things i love best: being at WDW and watching baseball.

12) a photo i took this month:

16 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, May 06, 2008 7:01:00 PM  

You guys are *definitely* related... you're BOTH wearing track jackets!!!! bahahahahahaaaa!!!

Love that picture of the tulips. The shadows and light are just amazing. :-)

Ted D Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:02:00 PM  

Dawn, great picture of you and your Dad!

Janet Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:31:00 PM  

I see where you get your good looks from!

That's a beautiful pic of the tulips, too :-)

Redbeard76 Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:08:00 PM  

Fantastic photos, Dawn! Yay - 5 in a row!

mimiscraps Wednesday, May 07, 2008 1:26:00 AM  

what a great phot of you and your dad! no relation there! LOL!

Debi Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:03:00 AM  

The tulip photo is gorgeous, Dawn! But that picture of you and your dad is the one that really made my heart smile!

gail@more than a song Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:30:00 AM  

Great picture of you and your dad! I bet y'all had fun at the game...and disney too? Cool.
Love, love the tulip one! I think they're one of my all time favorites!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, May 07, 2008 11:07:00 AM  

GREAT picture!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:00:00 PM  

Aww, that picture of you and your dad is great, just priceless really! :) I love the tulips too, one of my favorite flowers. Loved reading what you have been up to, that's a great idea for a post!

Hope you have an awesome day!

Michelle Quinno Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:32:00 PM  

Sorry about the bad day issue. So sad.

Great photo of you and your dad! And that tulip shot is gorgeous!

justem Wednesday, May 07, 2008 6:03:00 PM  

Love seeing you and your dad! :)a

Jeanne Wednesday, May 07, 2008 6:32:00 PM  

Beautiful picture of you and your dad and the tulips. Who made you cry? I'll go beat on them. {{HUGS}}

Mega Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:06:00 PM  

A few things:

1- don't apologize

2- great pics

3- I just accidentally punched myself in the face again, fyi

Colleen Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:37:00 AM  

Dawn- Love the picture of you and your DAD! The receipe for the salmon sounds great! And I love the tulips =)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 12, 2008 8:27:00 PM  

Nichole: Yeah yeah. My dad gets cold easily since he was sick, and it was a little chilly by Floridian standards that evening & threatening rain. =P Thanks! I really liked that tulip photo too. Totally got it the way I wanted to!

Ted: See? There is hope for Ciera still liking you after you impose no dating rules. ;-)

Janet: Awww thank you! On both accounts!

Thanks Redbeard. =)

Mimi: LOL

Debi: I am so glad I got that one. He was so sick a while back that I don't take my opportunities for granted.

Gail: Thank you. I was pretty happy that it came out just the way I had envisioned. =)

April: Thanks!

Thanks, Stacy. As for the post idea, I try to do one of these a month. I like that it gives me a consistent "slice of life". I tweaked the original version I created & I really like this one.

mamichelle: Thanks. It's no more than water under the bridge now.

Em: I think I need to have this one printed for a frame. =)

Jeanne: Thanks. =)

Mega: 1. Thank you. 2. Thank you. 3. Thank you sir may I have another? ;-) LOL

Colleen: Thank you, girlie. And the salmon was definitely yummy!

Lisa Carroll Tuesday, May 13, 2008 1:43:00 PM  

What a sweet, sweet photo. :) (But I'm LOL at the track jackets, too. LOL)

And those tulips are gorgeous!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP