Monday, May 5, 2008

in eight

swiped from Krystyn's (private) blog, but i felt like i should still give her credit.

8 Passions in my life
(in no particular order...)
Red Sox
Patriots
Disney World
playing with my camera
cooking
ice cream (hee hee)
making sure my loved ones feel loved
growing my savings account

8 Things to do before I die
(or that i would at least like to do... i guess we'll see huh?)
see more Major League baseball parks
attend a Red Sox playoff game
have a child -- which would kinda require...
get married
finish paying off my student loans =P
meet some more of my bloggy buddies
see more of the United States
visit the international Disney parks

8 things I often say
good morning/afternoon, [insert comany name here].
seriously?/seriously.
Julio Freaking Lugo!! (while shaking my fist)
i miss you.
has anyone seen [insert name of employee where i work]?
::grumbling:: stupid printer...
is it time to go home yet?
i'm all set, thank you.

8 books and/or magazines I've read recently
Real Simple
Every Day with Rachael Ray
Redbook
Return of the King (JRR Tolkien)
and that's pretty much it...

8 Songs that mean something to me
"You and Me," Lifehouse
"The Promise," Tracy Chapman
"First Time," Lifehouse
"Sweet Caroline," Neil Diamond
"Stupid Boy," Keith Urban
"Far Away," Nickelback
"Collide," Howie Day
"Stay," Sugarland

8 Qualities I look for in a friend
compassionate
honest
loyal
listens well
respectful
can be silly
drama-free (except when warranted)
considerate

3 with their own thoughts:

Debi Monday, May 05, 2008 6:30:00 PM  

I love that list of qualities you look for in a friend! I laughed when I read drama-free...what a great answer!!!

*krystyn* Monday, May 05, 2008 8:27:00 PM  

thanks for the credit - although I swiped it from someone else - love your song list and I saw we go on a country wide tour and hit all the MLB stadiums!!! When do you want to leave?

~**Dawn**~ Monday, May 05, 2008 8:43:00 PM  

Debi: Drama is allowed under appropriate circumstances. There's no need to have a meltdown every single day over nothing & to constantly need to be in the spotlight. =P

Krystyn: We have a lot of similar tastes in music. =) If we leave in the morning, we can catch the Sox & Tigers tomorrow night! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP