Thursday, September 8, 2005

who's ready for some FOOTBALL?!

ME!!!

i am so loving what Adam Schein has to say about the Patriots this year. (i *am* choosing to ignore his #10 prediction though LOL):

9. Corey Dillon is the league MVP; Patriots go back to the Super Bowl
Dillon didn't get anywhere close to the credit he deserved for his spectacular play and tremendous attitude last year in New England. He's a great running back.

Dillon should more than duplicate last year's superb first season with the Patriots by topping 2004's numbers of 1,635 yards and 12 touchdowns. Remember, it actually took the former Bengals back a game or two to become acclimated to New England. Dillon is a big, physical bull, and still possesses breakaway speed. And with New England scoring first in so many games, Dillon becomes the ultimate game-controller and clock eater. Dillon's the ultimate balance for Tom Brady in the regular season.

With Charlie Weis at Norte Dame, look for Brady and Bill Belichick to bank on Dillon even more.

The Chargers' LaDainian Tomlinson will be the runner-up for the top individual honor.

The AFC East, and the AFC for that matter, still belongs to the Patriots in 2005.

I can't believe how many people are writing off the Pats. I understand Tedy Bruschi isn't playing, Weis is coaching college, and Romeo Crennel is the top dog in Cleveland. But Brady's Brady. Belichick is still a genius. And personnel guru Scott Pioli made up for key losses with Logan Mankins, Andre Davis, Monty Beisel and Chad Brown.

It's the Patriots world, and we are simply living in it.


so tonight



host


i'm ready! bring on the football baby!

1 with their own thoughts:

Beefy Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:42:00 AM  

I love me some football too, and I see you're a Pats fan and that's cool, but I have to argue for a second. I hope you don't mind ;)

Dillon is a bitch. He's an ego maniac who's so self centered he has his own moon. He left the Bengals because he wanted to be on a winning team instead of making a winning team. I can understand that, a lot of players want to better themselves and have something to show for their efforts, but the way he did it was just wrong. What really pisses me off is how he got his damn SuperBowl ring when in my honest opinion he doesn't deserve it. He joined a team that was already going to win and he picked up a ring when they did.

To me he's nothing more than that. Selfish. He didn't want to contribute to make a winning team, he wanted a winning team to give him what he wanted, and he got it.

I don't like the Pats for that reason. They bought into his garbage.

Other than that, I love your blog and I'll be around more! Keep it up!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP